This website is the property of Brazilian Black Belt.com
Brazilian Black Belt.com hereinafter called „The Provider” is the owner of brazilianblackbelt.com and felipecosta.com.
By accessing and using this website you explicitly agree to the following terms and conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of this site, including trademarks, logos, designs, data, product or company names, images, etc. are protected by copyright and belong to The Provider or entitled third parties.
Limitation of Liability
The information on this website is general in nature. The information is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances, and can not be considered as a personal, professional or legal advice to the user.
The Provider does everything to ensure that the information provided on this site is complete, correct, accurate and updated. Despite these efforts, in the provided information errors may occur. If the information contains errors The Provider will do the greatest possible effort to correct this as soon as possible.
The Provider can not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the information on this site.
If you discover errors in the information provided on this site, please contact the administrator of the site.
The contents of this site (including links) may be modified, amended or supplemented at any time without prior notifying. The Provider does not guarantee the proper functioning of the website and can not be held liable for malfunctions or temporary unavailability of the website. The Provider can not be held liable for any damages, direct or indirect, which result from accessing or using the website.
The Provider can in no case be directly or indirectly, specifically or otherwise liable for damages caused by using this site, especially for damages which are results of using links or hyperlinks, including, without limitation, all losses, work interruptions, damage to programs or other data on the computer system of the user, software and others.
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites or pages of third parties as well as indirect refers to them. Placing links to such sites or pages does not imply an implicit approval of its contents.
The Provider expressly declares that has no control over the content or other characteristics of these websites and can not be held liable for the content or features or any form of damages resulted from its use.
Applicable law and jurisdiction.
The Polish law is applicable to this site. In case of a dispute only the courts of Krakow are competent.
Based on the art. 13 paragraph 1 and art. 13 paragraph 2 of The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 EU of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data we inform you that:
The administrator of personal data is Pakenprax sp. z o.o. If you have any questions concerning the content of this Website, please contact Felipe Costa.
We build our service to bring people with similar interests closer together. We help you to connect with others, share experiences and learn. We understand that not everyone wants to share everything with everyone, therefore we find it very important that you have choices when it comes to how your data is used. Below you will find the principles that guide how we approach privacy.
1. What type of information do we collect?
- We collect log information, information from devices such as computers, telephones and other devices that you use accessing our Website. This information may include, for example: type of device, operating system, type of browser and its version, device locations, connection information, IP address, language, time zone, name of Internet service provider, mobile phone number.
- In a situation where you decide to purchase our Services, we collect information about transaction. Therefore, we collect information about the payment methods used during the transaction, as well as contact details and data provided for invoicing.
- We collect information you provide when using our services (information provided by users) and information about how you use our website (i.e. when you register for an account, complete your profile, communicate with others). They may, for example, include information about when you added a photo to your profile, but also what you were interested in (what content you were viewing and for how long).
- We collect content and information that is shared by others who use our services, including information about you, such as when they send you a message or share photos and, content and information about people and groups with whom you are connected and about how you exchange information with them (i.e. who you usually communicate with).
- We collect user communication.
2. How do we use this information?
Our main goal is to improve the Website that we run so that our Users are satisfied with the level of services we provide. Therefore, the main purpose of gathering information by us is to achieve this goal.
- For example, when we have location information, we use it to find people in your area as well as local offers and events that might interest you.
- We also collect information to see what our users are interested in, so that we can not only improve existing products and services but also to develop new features and products.
- The information we collect is also used to protect your privacy and security while you are using our Services. The data help us in the verification of accounts, as well as in catching suspicious activities.
- We use your information to communicate with you about our Services, answer you when you contact us and when we do trouble-shooting. Your can adjust your preferences on that matter in your user account.
3. You are the boss!
- You can delete your account at any time. If you decide to take this step, please contact us and we will delete your account and the content that you have added to our Website (e.g. posts, photos, etc).
- At any time you can change your account settings and the scope of information that you share by editing your account. You can also receive information related to your account on our Website. All you need to do is to request it. At any given moment you can object to data processing, but please remember that whenever the provision of personal data is a requirement necessary to use our Website, we will no longer be able to continue providing you our Services.
- We only store the data for as long as it is needed to provide the Services or as long as the law requires it.
Each user of our Services, who decides that processing of his personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, has the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
4. How do we share your information?
- Information you share on your profile publicly are visible to other users of our Service (i.e. the avatar on your profile).
- Information you share in our Services privately is visibly only to those people you share it with (i.e. private messages you send).
- Some of the information we get when you are using our Service are also visible to service providers and other partners who provide for example technical infrastructure services. To name just a few that includes our Internet provider, companies that help us to improve our Services (i.e. Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools), companies that enable us to communicate with you (i.e. Gmail). If necessary some of your information is shared with our partners who make sure that everything we do is in accordance with the law. In addition, if you decide to purchase our Services we share some of you data with the third party company that facilitates payments.
5. What we do not do with your data?
- With our data processing we are not profiling your information
6. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
A glossary of useful concepts:
Information provided by users – When a user sign up for a Site Account or other service or promotion that requires registration, The Provider asks for personal information (such as name, email address and an account password). For certain services, such as an online store, The Provider also requests billing and/or shipping address information which The Provider maintains so the user doesn't have to enter it again for future purchases. The Provider DO NOT retains or stores any Credit Card numbers.
Log information – When a user accesses The Provider’s sites, The Provider’s servers automatically record information that user’s browser sends whenever user visits a website. These server logs may include information such as user’s web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of user’s request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify user’s browser.
User communications – When a user sends email or other communications to The Provider, The Provider may retain those communications in order to process user’s inquiries, respond to user’s requests and improve services.
Links – The Provider may presents links in a format that enables him to keep track of whether these links have been followed. The Provider uses this information to improve the quality of content and advertising.